Danish Refugee Council, one of the world’s leading humanitarian NGOs, is currently looking for an experienced Recruitment Specialist to strengthen the quality and efficiency of the recruitment of international staff.
About the job
The HR Department in Copenhagen consists of three teams; The Danish HR Team, The International HR Team and the Talent Management Team. The Talent Management supports all our international operations with recruitment, onboarding and learning & development. Our current Recruitment Specialist offers support with recruitments of senior expatriate roles globally, while building and maintaining a pipeline of candidates for business-critical roles within DRC. We are now looking to expand this service by adding one additional Recruitment Specialist to our team.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Draft and publish job adverts in coordination with hiring manager and HR Consultants/Managers
- Proactively source potential candidates through various networks, in particular LinkedIn Recruiter
- Longlisting and pre-screening of candidates
- Scheduling of interviews and preparation of interview packs, including drafting interview questions
- Reference checks and rejections of unsuccessful candidates
- Maintain a structured and systematic approach to use and build up candidate pools (of both internal and external candidates) in close coordination with the other Recruitment Specialist.
- Support and contribute to career development and internal mobility
To be successful in this role we expect you to have extensive experience in recruitment, ideally in an international setting. You should be quick, efficient and think systematically. Moreover, we also expect the following:
- At least 3 years of recruitment experience
- At least one year of international work experience, preferably from an INGO
- University degree in HR, Business Administration, Marketing or similar
- Experience using social media for recruitment, for instance LinkedIn Recruiter
- Interested in and excited about using technology as a work tool
- Fluent in English
- Certification in the use of personality assessments is an advantage (we currently use Predictive Index)
- Knowledge of, or fluency, in Scandinavian languages
All DRC employees need to demonstrate DRC’ five core competencies:
- Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
- Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback.
- Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
- Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
- Demonstrating integrity: You act in line with DRC’s vision and values.
You will be joining a small and highly ambitious team of 5 people, where we focus on working professionally, providing high-quality results to the organization whilst having fun in an informal work setting. With offices in 40 countries, DRC offers numerous career opportunities to talented staff and daily contact to our colleagues in 4 continents. Through DRC’s Learning Catalogue, you will have free access to thousands of courses relevant to your long-term ambitions.
Work place: Downtown Copenhagen, Denmark
Start date: January/February 2019
Salary and conditions: In accordance with the union agreement between DRC and AC. This is a national position for which local terms and conditions apply. Please note that you need to have the right to work in Denmark (through nationality or existing work visa) in order to be considered for this role.
All applicants must upload a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English.Applications sent by email will not be considered.
Closing date for applications: 27 November 2018 (interviews to be held in December)
If you have questions regarding the role, please contact Marcos Martinez, Talent Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have questions or are facing problems with the online application process, please visit drc.ngo/jobsupport.
To apply for this job please visit candidate.hr-manager.net.