We co-create sustainable positive impact in our society
Are you our new ‘out-of-the-box-thinking’ communication intern?
Are you sharp within the fields of business communication, organizational communication, or marketing, and looking for a hands-on internship?
Student & Innovation House is looking for an ambitious and creative young professional to join our diverse and international team in the heart of Copenhagen. We are transforming the old police station at Frederiksberg into a student driven platform for innovation. We now need an intern to help lift the communicative task of spreading the message about this amazing house. Is that you?
As part of our team, you will:
- Help create and influence the house’s external communication
- Produce weekly/monthly content for our website and other channels
- Help lift the communicative tasks in collaboration with our Communication and Press responsible
- Help build the brand of the house through inventive and engaging communication
- Support the planning and implementation of events and workshops
- Be part of a creative, inspiring and young environment
You’re the ideal candidate if you’re:
- A student from a relevant study program (e.g. communication, marketing, PR or similar)
- Studying your bachelor
- Creative/graphical skills are a BIG plus!
- Highly motivated, proactive and are not afraid of thinking big or crazy
- Structured and can work independently in a dynamic and sometimes hectic environment
- A people’s person and you enjoy working in a creative and dynamic environment with people from different backgrounds and with different competencies
- You have an excellent level of both written and spoken English and Danish
- You can write in a sharp and concise manner and clearly communicate complex matters in an engaging way
Full time intern position (with the possibility of fewer hours if that is demanded by your study program)
Start of February (spring semester)
If you have any questions, please contact Emmelie Mayer at +45 2245 8282 or by writing an e-mail to email@example.com
To apply for the position please email your application and CV as soon as possible by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are very welcome to attach an example of your previous work (SoMe post, press release or the like).
Interviews are held ongoing and we are ready to hire the right candidate when we find him/her. Therefore, please send us your application as soon as possible
To apply for this job please visit studenthouse.dk.