Want to hop in the cockpit and help construct and co-pilot an impactful project as we get it off the ground?
No bullshit, at Humanitrack we’re connecting individuals, groups and ideas from around the world in a community of communities where we organise and validate innovation news to find the signals in the noise, spotting new opportunities for all of us to solve. It’s a place you visit to get updated on your interests, but leave from with new ideas for what needs to happen next.
We track humanity’s progress to push it.
We’re looking for someone who can help us drive the roll-out launching of our existing beta online platform to users and groups in the Copenhagen area…mostly at the main technical universities (DTU, KU, AAU, and SDU). We need to get our new platform into the hands of our core users to get their feedback as well as start building up content. Humanitrack is going to be a global online platform and become a global community of communities united to bettering human lives and our world, but it all starts locally in our little wonderful Copenhagen!
This first roll-out process will also serve as a prototype and test that needs to be packaged and refined so we can repeat it for the many different topics that Humanitrack will be covering. We call these topics quests, and have chosen the first 10 out of over 150 initially selected that we would like to start with (and we are looking forward to hearing your perspectives and takes on these):
- Artificial Intelligence
- Electric Aircraft
- Cancer Screening
- Carbon Capture and Storage
- Quantum Computing
- Brain-Computer Interface
- Vertical Farming
- Atmospheric Water Generators
- 3D Bioprinting
- Perovskites (Solar Power)
- Speaking, reading and writing in English
- Passionate AF about making an impact in our world
- Interest in being a part of an impact start-up
- Loving technology, science, and innovation!
It’s an advantage to have these skills:
- Speaking, reading and writing in Danish
- Workshop experience (if you don’t have any no worries, we’ll show you the way)
- Good networks at one or more technical universities (again, a nice to have advantage, otherwise you will build an awesome network during your work here)
- Self-driven (We love this quality in people…we’ll give you guidance of course, but we want to see you run with things).
What you’ll get out of this experience:
- Project launching experience (obviously!)
- Being a key player in something potentially massive and world changing (wouldn’t that be nice on your CV)
- Network building (I’m not saying that you’ll get to meet Elon Musk or anything, but your network is sure to be much stronger. I don’t doubt that Humanitrack will get Elon’s attention though at one point.)
- Learning all about the start-up process and all the important shit they don’t teach you in school. Real world experience FTW!
More details on this gig:
- Working in the lively startup hub called KPH near Carlsberg Station https://kph-projects.dk/
- Need you as full time as possible and it is all about getting work done and then going that extra mile to make it even better. We’re pretty flexible and are physically at KPH at least Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays between 9 and 15, otherwise working from home. We can figure something out to help suit your schedule needs!
- This is an unpaid internship (I feel for you, I’m not getting paid yet either)…but what you get out of this experience is worth so much more. We are paving the way to the future!
- We need you as soon as you can start! The time frame for the internship is from January 2019 to May 2019…the end date isn’t set in stone but we’re getting things really rolling in January. We’d like to make this internship very open ended depending on how it goes…perhaps a paid Humanitrack opportunity at the end of this.
To apply for this job please visit thehub.dk.