Want to make an impact in the world? We do too!
At Humanitrack, we’re connecting individuals, groups and ideas from around the world in a community of communities where we organise and validate innovation news to find the signals in the noise, spotting new opportunities for all of us to solve. It’s a place you go to to get updated on your interests, but leave from with new ideas for what needs to happen next.
We track humanity’s progress to push it.
We aren’t in this for the money, we are in it to help get humanity and the world on track to a better present and future. Speaking of money, Humanitrack needs more funding to grow into a self-sustaining global community. This is where you come in!
Our first half of 2019 is going to be focused on fundraising and we need someone who can help us secure funding for scaling up our activities and drive this to success. There isn’t much time until 2030 when the world’s Sustainable Development Goals need to be met, and we want to do all we can to push the technology behind solving these goals – and beyond.
Besides making it rain for Humanitrack, wer’re looking for someone who can bring new perspectives and ideas for the Humanitrack platform we are building and the new community we are forming.
- Speaking, reading and writing in English
- Interested in fundraising
- Passionate AF about making an impact in our world
It’s an advantage to have these skills:
- Speaking, reading and writing in Danish
- Fundraising experience
- Self-driven (We love this quality in people…we’ll give you guidance of course, but we want to see you run with things).
What you’ll get out of this experience:
- Fundraising experience (obviously!)
- Being a key player in something potentially massive and world changing (wouldn’t that be nice on your CV)
- Network building (I’m not saying that you’ll get to meet Bill Gates or anything, but your network is sure to be much stronger. I don’t doubt that Humanitrack will get Bill’s attention though at one point.)
- Learning all about the start-up process and all the important shit they don’t teach you in school. Real world experience FTW!
More details on this gig:
- Working in the lively startup hub called KPH near Carlsberg Station https://kph-projects.dk/
- Need you as full time as possible and it is all about getting work done and then going that extra mile to make it even better. We’re pretty flexible and are physically at KPH at least Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays between 9 and 15, otherwise working from home. We can figure something out to help suit your schedule needs!
- This is an unpaid internship (I feel for you, I’m not getting paid yet either)…but what you get out of this experience is worth so much more. We are paving the way to the future!
- We need you as soon as you can start! The time frame for the internship is from January 2019 to May 2019…the end date isn’t set in stone but we’re getting things really rolling in January.
To apply for this job please visit thehub.dk.