Would you like to be responsible for the construction of the world’s largest offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Project Manager in the Offshore Foundation & Structures Installation department where you’ll be responsible for engineering, tendering and managing the installation of foundations from the early design phase through tendering, contract signing and on to the final execution of the project.
Your key tasks will be to
- act as lead installation project manager for installation of 100+ jacket foundations in Taiwan
- support the project with a strong focus on safety, quality, contracts and budget
- manage and coordinate the key offshore foundation installation activities
- review and optimise contractors’ installation procedures prior to and during installation
- identify and manage project risks and develop best practice by means of continual improvement.
In addition, you’ll engage with internal and external stakeholders, developing trust and cooperation.
Your competences include that you
- have extensive experience of offshore installation construction projects
- have strong, proven stakeholder management skills
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Furthermore, you have a relevant engineering background with demonstrable competences from offshore construction projects and with proven project, contract and interface management skills.
Also, you should expect traveling on a frequent basis and/or be willing to be expatriated to the APAC area.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 22 July 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Anders Wegener Boesen, Senior Manager of Offshore Foundation & Structures Installation, by telephone on +45 99 55 50 45 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the United Kingdom, please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on email@example.com.
All UK-based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening; further details will be given at offer stage.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 6,000 employees develop, construct and operate offshore and onshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers. Ørsted Offshore’s 2,300 employees have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and we’re expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific. For more information on Ørsted, visit orsted.com.
To apply for this job please visit candidate.hr-manager.net.