Would you like to join us on our enterprise digitalisation journey aiming to accelerate digital transformation, and do you want to help us support best cloud operation practice?
Join us and become a Cloud Engineer in Digital & Cloud Platforms where your work will include providing cloud system analysis while working with project managers, infrastructure and solution architects and application owners to solve challenging technical problems and produce effort estimates as well as improving system functionality and reliability while reducing costs. Digital & Cloud Platforms is a department within Core Infrastructure in IT. The team is responsible for managing and developing the cloud platforms we use in our company. Using cloud technologies is a key element in our digital strategy aiming to be the leading digital utility in the world
Your key tasks will be to
- build, maintain and enhance a cloud-based Kubernetes platform, potentially added with high-performance computing features
- continuously learn new elements in relation to Cloud trends and ensure proper fit of use
- drive templates, manage services and ensure that policies are in place, so our cloud solutions are scalable, have the right fit and the right security level
- enable cloud provisioning, orchestration and automation in compliance with company policies.
Furthermore, you’ll be working on scaling our cloud services to a global setup in a distributed workload while keeping stable operations in focus.
Your competences include that you
- have experience with some of the popular open source technologies used in the cloud and are familiar with Docker or Kubernetes, Infrastructure as Code and PaaS technologies
- thrive when showing your solutions and ideas to stakeholders in both IT and line of business
- have experience within Azure and/or GCP, AWS, migrations, automation with focus on cost management
- have DevOps and/or SAFe experience.
You’re also methodical in connection with analyses and recommendations and have a proven ability to use your drive and passion to translate ideas into operational benefits for your colleges.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation
and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future.
We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 25 September 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Heidi Lehmann Jensen, Manager of Digital & Cloud Platforms, by telephone on +45 99 55 49 42 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 6,000 employees develop, construct and operate offshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers. Ørsted IT delivers professional, stable business solutions and drives the digital transformation of the Ørsted group. For more information on Ørsted, visit orsted.com.
To apply for this job please visit candidate.hr-manager.net.