Would you like to be part of the implementation of an efficient, flexible and green strategy for Operation & Maintenance of our power plants using new technology, IoT, drones, digitalisation and automation?
Join us and become Senior Technical Project Manager in Concept Line where you’ll be responsible for managing and delivering important long-term O&M solutions with a significant commercial impact on both running wind farms globally and new ones to come. Concept Line is delivering important longterm O&M solutions with a significant commercial impact on both running wind farms globally and new ones to come. We focus optimisation and new concepts with Service Exectution, Offshore Logistics and Facilities & Supply Chain.
Your key tasks will be to
- develop and manage technical development roadmaps for your area of responsibility
- be the designated project manager with budget responsibility for cross-functional technology development projects with high complexity
- represent Concept Line towards external interfaces within your domain of responsibilites
- work with key internal and external stakeholders across both technical, legal and commercial dimensions to deliver concrete results
- ensure Proof of Concept (PoC) before wider roll-out of solutions in Operations and across the fleet.
In addition, you’ll be responsible for developing operational concepts that will improve the operation of our future wind farms.
Your competences include that you
- have a technical degree, preferably within engineering, and potentially a certification in project management at PMI or ICMA level
- have extensive experience with large-scale, multi-disciplinary projects and offshore wind operations and maintenance
- have experience with concept development as well as product and service implementation
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks, focusing on actual value generation, execution speed and proactive project management for a suite of projects within your domain of reponsibility
- speak and write English fluently.
Furthermore, you thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Moreover, you’re capable of working in a diverse international environment bringing together various employee groups, nationalities, cultures and authorities. It’s important that you have excellent communication skills and master English at negotiation level. In addition, you have a result-oriented approach to your work and are able to work independently, while at the same time also being able to exude team spirit, enabling you to create excellent results through teamwork.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 31 December 2019 as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Klaus Baggesen Hilger, Head of Technology Development, by telephone on +45 99 55 20 86 if you’d like to know more about the position.
All UK-based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening, further details will be given at offer stage.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 6,300 employees develop, construct and operate offshore and onshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and provide energy products to its customers. Ørsted Offshore’s 2,300 employees have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and we’re expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific. For more information on Ørsted, visit orsted.com.
To apply for this job please visit candidate.hr-manager.net.