Do you want to help us grow our offshore portfolio, do you have ambitions, and would you like your work to have a high impact?
Join us and become Financial Analyst or Senior Financial Analyst in our Asset Valuation team where you’ll play an active role during a project’s maturation, bid and the subsequent final investment decision. Together with your team, you’ll provide financial and commercial assessments of the investment proposals which will be presented to the Executive Management and the Board of Directors. In addition, you’ll be responsible for ongoing financial optimisations and reporting of projects related to our pipeline as well as our assets in the construction phase.
Your key tasks will be to
- perform valuations and investment optimisations of your own portfolio of projects
- provide relevant financial reporting to support informed management decisions
- ensure high-quality deliverables on time
- develop, maintain and operate business cases and valuation models
- contribute to and participate in cross-functional and corporate development projects.
Furthermore, you’ll be a subject-matter expert and trusted partner who’ll be jointly responsible for the use of financial concepts and valuation principles within the team.
Your competences include that you
- hold a master’s degree in finance, economics or similar (e.g. the Danish degrees cand.merc.fir. (MSc in finance and accounting), cand.merc.aef. (MSc in applied economics and finance), cand.merc.fsm. (MSc in finance and strategic management), cand.oecon. (MSc in economics and management) or cand.polit. (MSc in economics)), where you’ve consistently proved top-tier performance
- have some experience from an equivalent position in a large company, a consultancy company or from investment banking where you’ve performed valuations and financial analyses and managed complex processes
- are proficient in and willing to work with discounted cash flow valuation, risk modelling and impact on accounts
- have a basic understanding of market drivers, regulatory regimes and accounting standards – or are willing to learn
- have strong Excel modelling skills, sound knowledge of PowerPoint and speak and write English fluently.
As a person, you have strong communication skills, enabling you to present your results professionally to your business partners. You work systematically, show responsibility and are able to deliver high-quality solutions. You must also be prepared to work intensively during busy periods.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 26 January 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anna Ljungqvist, Team Lead for Asset Valuation – US/Europe, by telephone on +45 99 55 68 57 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 6,500 employees develop, construct and operate offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms and energy storage facilities, bioenergy plants and provide energy products to its customers. In Ørsted Finance, we support the business in making optimal decisions and ensure healthy and proper financial management. For more information on Ørsted, visit orsted.com.
To apply for this job please visit candidate.hr-manager.net.