Are you our next finance talent?
Join us and become Business Controller in our Reporting & Short-term Planning team where you, along with your colleagues, will be overall responsible for all aspects within short-term planning and short-term financial reporting to the Executive Management and to the Board of Directors. Other key areas of responsibility include external quarterly reports and the annual report. Our team is placed very close to the Group CFO and CEO. Reporting & Short-term Planning is part of the shared Finance & IT function, and we focus our efforts on supporting the entire business and ensuring that the company works as a professional, reliable and responsible company.
Finally, it’s very important for all of us to have fun while working in an informal, ambitious and helpful environment.
Your key tasks will be to
- participate in the preparation of the Group’s financial reporting, including actual reporting and forecasting to the Executive Management and the Board of Directors
- prepare forecast updates and follow up on these
- play a leading role in preparing the external quarterly reports
- be responsible for controlling EBITDA and cash flows at Group level
- be responsible for controlling capital expenditures at Group level and preparing internal reporting on CAPEX.
You’ll also be responsible for the short-term planning and modelling of net working capital and cash flow in selected areas and business units.
You’ll furthermore gather, analyse and present various financial topics in an accessible way to Group executives as well as perform ad hoc analyses, prepare projects and presentations and handle various other tasks.
Your competences include that you
- have recently completed your master’s degree in economics, finance or business administration
- have a strong interest in learning about forecasting, consolidation and financial reporting as well as reporting and planning systems, coupled with relevant strong academic results or experience from a position as a controller, analyst or consultant
- are an advanced user of Excel, Think-Cell and PowerPoint
- speak and write English fluently and are used to communicating in writing and preparing presentations in English
- pay high attention to detail and have the ability to perform under challenging conditions.
You thrive on working in a constantly changing environment, as you’ll be cooperating with many stakeholders and have many different contacts in your daily work. Furthermore, you don’t hesitate to challenge the consensus, you have a strong analytical mindset and you’re not put off by complexity. In addition to being performance-driven, you have a strong personal drive, determination and initiative, and you’re flexible, which is essential as your workload may become relatively heavy during busy periods.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 30 January 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lene Pagh, Lead Financial Analyst in Reporting & Short-term Planning, by telephone on +45 99 55 58 04 if you’d like to know more about the position.
There might be some travelling in relation to your work.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 6,500 employees develop, construct and operate offshore and onshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers. In Ørsted Finance, we support the business in making optimal decisions and ensure healthy and proper financial management. For more information on Ørsted, visit orsted.com.
To apply for this job please visit candidate.hr-manager.net.