You will work in the specific field of manufacturing solutions for material deposition for blade manufacturing, leading the conceptualization and system-design of equipment for manufacturing, including automatic and semi-automatic solutions. Furthermore, through a project team and colleagues, you will lead the validation and implementation of the manufacturing solution on site with the use of proven and agile methodologies. Essential Responsibilities:
– You will participate in early development phases, technology roadmap definition and strategic discussions regarding the future of blade manufacturing.
– Leading projects for equipment addressing in particular material deposition (i.e. dry fiber, protrusions, consolidated materials) from system design until production implementation,
– Running trial within our plants, collaborating effectively with our different factories across the globe, to implement new solutions that are feasible in the production,
– Participating in design reviews, dfmea and pfmea and any other relevant reviews for the project,
– Contributing to, creating, managing and controlling documentation for the equipment delivery – spare-part lists, input to training material, general maintenance documents
– Strong experience in design and application of solutions relevant to material deposition and handling for composites structures
– Experience in design and manufacturing of blades, blades processes and materials, as well as in leading projects from system design until integration within factories
– Has knowledge on process equipment and automated solutions and their function towards quality and process specifications compliance
– Experience with lean or six sigma is an advantage
– As a person, you are a strong technical professional, able to collaborate within a team and to communicate with factories across cultures. You strive in an environment in which you can lead processes for knowledge sharing and best practice identification across relevant stakeholders. You are self-driven and outcome-focused.
If you are the right candidate APPLY HERE as soon as possible
LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy Business, is a world leading designer and manufacturer of rotor blades for wind turbines, with a global manufacturing footprint that includes blade factories in Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, India, Poland, Spain, France, Turkey and the United States. The company has produced more than 215,000 blades since 1978, corresponding to more than 102 GW installed capacity and global savings of 212 million metric tons of CO2 annually. In 2018, LM Wind Power became the first carbon neutral business in the wind industry.
Follow us at www.lmwindpower.com or on twitter @lmwindpower
To apply for this job please visit jobs.gecareers.com.