In this role, you will lead technology development around automation and robotics of manufacturing of large composite structures. You will be responsible for the architecture, integration and design of solutions, bringing and implementing these systems to our plants around the world. To do this, you will work closely with a team of experts and will coach and guide engineers and partners for successful solution developments. Essential Responsibilities:
– Leading projects for systems architecture, modularization and integration of automated systems,
– Full technical delivery and completion (validation and compliance),
– Acting as an expert in your field, in collaboration with different departments, plants, and suppliers,
– Participating to design review and ensuring that solutions meet requirements,
– Specifying and participating in the programming of automated solutions.
– You have experience in practical and field applications and have designed systems for industrial applications, ideally with suppliers of equipment for the wind industry,
– You understand the automation value chain and business model,
– You have led project for systems architecture and integration,
– You have experience in S88 and ISA 95 standards,
– You have delivered solutions in the field of applied robotics and similar systems and are interested in developing your knowledge in the field of AI; you look for new trends and can transfer solutions from other fields of application to composite and Blade manufacturing.
– As a person, you are curious, a fast-learner and drive your ideas all the way to implementation. To get to your goal, you understand the importance of collaboration and strive to deliver high quality work that brings value to your customer.
If you are the right candidate APPLY HERE as soon as possible
LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy Business, is a world leading designer and manufacturer of rotor blades for wind turbines, with a global manufacturing footprint that includes blade factories in Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, India, Poland, Spain, France, Turkey and the United States. The company has produced more than 215,000 blades since 1978, corresponding to more than 102 GW installed capacity and global savings of 212 million metric tons of CO2 annually. In 2018, LM Wind Power became the first carbon neutral business in the wind industry.
Follow us at www.lmwindpower.com or on twitter @lmwindpower
To apply for this job please visit jobs.gecareers.com.