– Defining and executing the strategy within Aeroelasticity and blade modelling for LM Wind Power. This includes driving it through our business
– Technical lead on blade modelling and aeroelasticity
– Building and maintaining the needed competences within the area
– Driving the development of simulation tools ensuring realistic blade behavior
– Formulating and initiating development projects within the area, and driving them to implementation within the business
– Ph.D or M.Sc in Engineering (preferable including Aeroelasticity)
– +5 years deep technical experience within turbine modelling and aeroelasticity
– Excellent communications skills
– Ability to influence stakeholders and drive change
LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy Business, is a world leading designer and manufacturer of rotor blades for wind turbines, with a global manufacturing footprint that includes blade factories in Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, India, Poland, Spain, France, Turkey and the United States. The company has produced more than 215,000 blades since 1978, corresponding to more than 102 GW installed capacity and global savings of 212 million metric tons of CO2 annually. In 2018, LM Wind Power became the first carbon neutral business in the wind industry.
Follow us at www.lmwindpower.com or on twitter @lmwindpower
If you are the right candidate APPLY HERE as soon as possible.
GE Renewable Energy is a $15 billion business which combines one of the broadest portfolios in the renewable energy industry to provide end-to-end solutions for our customers demanding reliable and affordable green power. Combining onshore and offshore wind, blades, hydro, storage, utility-scale solar, and grid solutions as well as hybrid renewables and digital services offerings, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts of clean renewable energy and equipped more than 90 percent of utilities worldwide with its grid solutions. With nearly 40,000 employees present in more than 80 countries, GE Renewable Energy creates value for customers seeking to power the world with affordable, reliable and sustainable green electrons.
Follow us at www.ge.com/renewableenergy, on www.linkedin.com/company/gerenewableenergy, or on www.twitter.com/GErenewab
To apply for this job please visit www.lmwindpower.com.