Imagine a future where you contribute to the green energy transformation by building transmission systems for our future offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the HV components offshore and onshore up to the grid connection point. We offer a position with responsibility, challenges, and focus on your career aspirations.
Welcome to Transformers & HV Components Engineering
You’ll be part of a team where you, together with your colleagues, will be conducting engineering tasks related to the sourcing, manufacturing, installation, and operation of HV components. We’re involved in the entire lifecycle of our offshore wind power projects, from the early stages of project development until handover of the energised wind farm. You’ll join a team of ambitious and highly skilled engineers who are delivering HV components to an increasing number of markets across the globe.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing HV components interfaces between O&M and the Transformers HV Components department
- supporting O&M by assisting with preventive and corrective maintenance and through actively and timely response during faults
- driving new innovative solutions in collaboration with O&M and other internal and external stakeholders
- ensuring the quality of HV components through compliance with our quality processes
- maintaining technical requirements and participating in technical clarifications for the sourcing of HV components.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- understand electrical system design requirements and solutions in HV transmission systems
- have personal drive combined with a structured and proactive approach to your work
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 25 October 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Jakob Boss Skårhøj, Manager, Transformers & HV Components Engineering, by telephone on +45 99 55 68 64 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the UK, please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on email@example.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the UK, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
All UK-based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening, further details will be given at offer stage.
To apply for this job please visit orsted.com.