Are you ready to be our leading Cancer ass kicker!?!
Our first global crowdsouced health tech hub, Cancer Screening, is live at humanitrack.org and needs YOU to help lead this community in this collaborative effort to fill up this hub with info. This will help the world align and advance faster towards making Cancer as threatening as the common cold.
Our current mission is to grow our community of global users here and to create as complete a picture of Cancer Screening’s current global networks (links to companies, organizations, other community sites, specific researchers), solutions, and overview of the technology.
What you’ll be doing:
- Desk research (ie searching around the internet) on Cancer Screening technologies, networks, solutions. Leading our community by example!
- Helping grow and manage this new global Humanitrack Cancer Screening online community
- Helping establish a local Humanitrack Cancer Screening online and offline community around Copenhagen and its universities.
- Making a real impact in the world and getting some serious experience doing it!
- This position is from 4-8 weeks in length (can be longer depending on your situation)
- Work hours are very flexible, minimum 15 hours a week. The more time you are available, the faster we can bring benefits to the world and the more experience you get!
- Can be done remotely but a real bonus if you are around Copenhagen and can meet in Lyngby!
Humanitrack and the world need you NOW so please apply!
To apply for this job please visit thehub.dk.