Want to do something really impactful with your spare time? In as little as 10 minutes a day, you’ll be taking action on organizing and curating global news, research, networks, and ideas on Cancer screening and detection technologies for the rest of the world to freely collaborate around and accelerate progress towards kicking Cancer’s ass.
We’re currently launching then growing our huge Cancer Screening Quest on humanitrack.org and need as many global active core community members as possible.
You’ll be taking action anywhere on finding, organizing and curating global news, research, networks, and ideas on Cancer screening and detection technologies so the whole world can collaborate more efficiently and also be inspired with innovation from the community members like yourself.
If you have more time to spare, then we have a few other Quests that could use your help in fighting the other big C: Climate!
You can be an integral part of kicking off this new movement to enable action to understand and guide technology to a bright and sustainable future!
This future starts here with you and your action!
Who are we looking for:
- Generalists who love technology and want to take action and do something to create a better future
- STEM students
- Anyone with a passion, interest in, or studying: Cancer, image analysis, medtech, medical imaging, AI/machine learning, 3D printing, nanotech, chemistry, DNA, genetics
- Those who can spare at least 10 minutes most days from now through the end of November
- Not you? You can still take action and help spread the word about this opportunity to your global network!
What you’ll get out of this experience:
- 21st century skills and building your profile and stats on humanitrack.org
- A warm fuzzy feeling of taking action for impact, plus some serious bragging rights of being first movers when Humanitrack becomes as big as Wikipedia and truly accelerates technology!
- Kicking Cancer’s ass (about time, we can’t lose any more loved ones!)
- Bonus of kicking the Climate Crisis’ ass (awareness is great, action is better!)
How and when?
- Join the new Cancer Screening Quest at humanitrack.org and start doing some on-site action Tasks and adding content!
- Contact us via The Hub or at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how much time you can spare!
- We’ll send you instructions on other ways to help with an option to send an invite to our Slack channel if you are really active and motivated!
- We could use you as long as you have the time, but at least to get the ass kicking started through November 2019!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.