humanitrack.org is looking for someone passionate about technology and sustainability, who is buzzing with ideas for our social channels and can quickly pump out quality creative content (videos, graphics, polls, event hype and coverage). You’ll be an integral part of growing and engaging with our initial Humanitrack community as we all band together to keep technology on track to a bright sustainable future!
- Creating written and graphical content for events, newsletters and social
- Creating short videos
- Creating infographics
- Promoting humanitrack.org and its events organically across social media
- Helping grow Humanitrack’s community, especially targeting and engaging our primary users (STEM students at the university level)
- Thorough understanding of our social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter)
- Creative and quick with multimedia content creation
- Working proficiency in English (we can help polish up your written content)
- Desire to make an impact in this world!
- Interest and understanding of technology in general
- Interest in the SDGs
- Can work from anywhere! We use Slack and Google Drive to collaborate.
- You are doing something that is going to have a huge positive impact on our world! We are just getting started here and you can play a huge role in this and building our community.
- This internship can be full-time or part-time…it is what you produce that matters!
- The growth path for the right candidate is a paid role with Humanitrack.
Sound like you fit the role and want an internship with an actual impact? Then please apply at The Hub!!!
To apply for this job please visit thehub.dk.