Would you like to take up the challenge of defining, delivering, deploying and developing logistics for the world’s largest portfolio of offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Senior Maritime Specialist in Operations Logistics where you’ll be responsible for helping us optimise offshore logistics to support our ambitious strategy for further international growth. Operations Logistics is responsible for ensuring that the best possible logistical set-up is in place for Operations. This includes providing specialist recommendations for onshore and offshore logistical assets for future and existing wind farms as well as delivering and developing these assets. Operations Logistics monitors and evaluates the performance within maritime, aviation and facilities across the portfolio of wind farms to continuously improve safety and efficiency.
Your key tasks will be to
- contributeto defining the logistical strategy for future offshore wind farms
- driveor support delivery of new vessels through tenders, incl. scoping, evaluationand negotiations
- liaise with operational sites to provide expertise and support toimprove performance
- develop and implement processes, procedures or technology for improved safety and efficiency
- support development and implementation of offshore coordination andcommunications systems.
You’ll work together with a team of onshore andoffshore specialists and project managers. You’re expected to proactively identify and drive improvementinitiatives aligned with strategic priorities.
Your competences include that you
- have a bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree or another relevant degree within themaritime field or within engineering and logistics
- preferably have an academic or operational maritime background
- have extensive experience with technical or project management within the offshorewind industry
- have strong communication skills, enabling you to express and present informationprofessionally to business partners at all organisational levels
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Moreover, you have a positive, open-minded and result-oriented approach to your work and are prepared to learn about other functional areas. In addition, you work independently, have personal drive and can suggest improvements within your area of experience in a proactive manner.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 30 June 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lars Høy Jørgensen, Head of Operations Logistics, by telephone on +45 99 55 61 41 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling to our offices in Northern Europe, the US or Taiwan in relation to your work.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 6,000 employees develop, construct and operate offshore and onshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers. Ørsted Offshore’s 2,300 employees have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and we’re expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific. For more information on Ørsted, visit orsted.com.
To apply for this job please visit candidate.hr-manager.net.