Do you want to play a central role in designing the future of Intelligent Process Automation and to be part of an innovative Process Automation team?
Join us and become Senior Process Designer in Process Automation where you’ll be responsible for facilitating process re-design that is ready for automation, for ensuring that business priorities are met during development, and for identifying opportunities to further develop our scoping, re-design and documentation methods. Process Automation is organised in Finance & IT and supported by a team of specialists in Virum and Warsaw. We have a declared ambition of setting new standards for Intelligent Process Automation in the energy sector. To achieve that, we expand and build a highly innovative and results-driven automation team. Together, we help our entire company achieve its business objectives through automation.
Your key tasks will be to
- influence business stakeholders to take advantage of Intelligent Process Automation
- work in an Agile manner and plan, conduct and lead introduction meetings, process re-design workshops and back-log refinement sessions
- cooperate with Automation Architects to convert process design into a sequence of minimum viable products
- act as Product Owner in a scrum team and ensure that user stories in the team backlog are ready and reflect business priorities
- develop and maintain efficient tools and standards for process discovery, re-design and documentation.
Furthermore, you’ll cooperate with experts in our company’s Process Excellence, UX as well as Lean-Agile teams on methods, and you’ll provide advice on the use of Intelligent Process Automation.
Your competences include that you
- have a bachelor’s degree or higher and extensive relevant experience as a practitioner in UI/UX development and process re-design using Kata, Lean, Six-Sigma or similar
- have demonstrated a talent for innovation and storytelling, taking ownership, driving understanding and delivering solutions that exceed expectations
- have an Agile mindset and create user stories, wire frames and process flows, analyse user feedback and activity
- ideally, have experience with Robotics Process Automation and understand the capabilities of common data science, machine learning and visualisation solutions and requirements for including them in automations
- have strong relations skills with stakeholders at all levels, thrive in an international environment and speak and write English fluently. Danish proficiency is an advantage.
Furthermore, you have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks and naturally seek and share information.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 30. Septmeber 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Peter Loof Helth, Head of Process Automation, by telephone on +45 99 55 80 48 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 5,600 employees develop, construct and operate offshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers. In Ørsted Finance & IT, we support the business in making optimal decisions and ensure healthy and proper financial management and delivers professional, stable business solutions and drives the digital transformation of the Ørsted group. For more information on Ørsted, visit Ørsted.com.
To apply for this job please visit candidate.hr-manager.net.