Do you want to manage and support the workday for our senior leaders?
Join us and become Personal Assistant in Operations Excellence where you’ll be the first point of contact on secretarial and administrative matters. Your primary task will be to ensure proper long-term planning, preparation and follow-up on meetings and administrative tasks. Operations Excellence is one of eight departments in the business area Operations, which is part of the Offshore business unit. You’ll be part of a close collaborative network of PAs in order to share knowledge and ensure alignment of activities across the senior managers in Operations.
Your key tasks will be to
- support the Head of Operations Excellence and the department with administrative tasks, including helping to manage deadlines and secure timely information for meetings and other activities
- plan the long-term and short-term activities for the department, including arranging off-site events, internal meetings and meetings with external partners
- manage calendars, make travel arrangements and prepare expense reports for the department
- manage project lists, file documents, take meeting notes and distribute relevant information to stakeholders.
Your competences include that you
- have a relevant administrative education
- have experience in supporting management in a corporate environment
- speak and write Danish and English fluently
- are an experienced user of standard software programs such as the Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, Skype, etc.
In addition, you exhibit good collaborative skills and enjoy working with colleagues with different professional backgrounds in a fast-paced environment. You have a proactive and service-minded approach to your work tasks and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders. It’s vital that you can handle confidential information.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 25 October 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Shian Jones-Mortensen, Head of Operations Excellence, by telephone on +45 99 55 96 19 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 6,300 employees develop, construct and operate offshore and onshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and provide energy products to its customers. Ørsted Offshore’s 2,300 employees have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and we’re expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific. For more information on Ørsted, visit orsted.com.
To apply for this job please visit orsted.com.